Online Udyam/MSME Registration
What is MSME/Udyam Registration?
The Government of India has implemented the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006. MSME plays a Vital role in the development of the country. Micro, small and medium enterprises comprise about 95% of industrial units, 50% of exports, and 45% of employment. When these industries grow, the country’s economy fully grows and thrives. Another name for MSME is SSI (Small-Scale Industries). The MSME or SSI Act was created to maintain the list of all industries registered. In addition, MSME helped small capital investment practitioners. All these entities should have a certificate of MSME registration, which should be registered by the MSME Department of the Central Government under the MSME Development Act-2006.
The definition of the new MSME has been launched by the Government of India in 2020, ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ or Self-Reliable India Scheme.
Who is eligible? – apply for msme
Any person who wants to set up a micro, small, or medium business, they can apply for MSME.
MSME/Udyam Registration Certificate
This Udyam/MSME Registration Certificate is received by the applicant who apply for MSME. it is valid for a lifetime.
A business falls into one of three categories of micro, small, or medium based on investment and turnover criteria :-
· Mirco enterprises: Less than ₹ 1 Cr
· Small enterprises: Less than ₹ 10 Cr
· Medium enterprises: Less than ₹ 50 Cr
Annual turnover :-
· Mirco enterprises: Less than ₹ 5 Cr
· Small enterprises: Less than ₹ 50 Cr
· Medium enterprises: Less than ₹ 250 Cr
Benefits of MSME Registration
1. Bank loan becomes cheaper as the interest rate is around ~ 1 to 1.5%. Much less than the interest on regular loans.
2. Industrial incentive subsidy
3. Stamp fees and registration fees are waived.
4. MAT or minimum optional tax can be increased from the regular 10 years to 15 years.
5. MSME registration helps in easily securing government tenders.
6. Reservation Benefits
Process For MSME Registration
Fill up the form for apply
submit the documents
Make the application
(verification can take up to 2 working days.)
Approval and registration
(MSME certificate will be delivered to you.)
Information and Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Aadhaar Number:
- Name of Applicant
- Mail ID
- Mobile No
- Social Category
- Name of Enterprise / Business
- Type of Organization
- Office Address
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Nature of Business: Fill Additional details about business.
- Number of employees
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFS Code
- Attachment: Attach scan copy of Aadhaar card (jpg,png file < 200KB)
All The Services
We are India’s leading startup legal services provider, doing GST registration, firm and company registration, trademark registration, and many other things online. we are the best choice. START YOUR BUSINESS.